Green building (also known as green construction or sustainable building) refers to both a structure and the using of processes that are environmentally responsible and resource-efficient throughout a building’s life-cycle: from siting to design, construction, operation, maintenance, renovation, and demolition.
In other words, green building design involves finding the balance between me-building and the sustainable environment. This requires close cooperation of the design team, the architects, the engineers, and the client at all project stages. The Green Building practice expands and complements the classical building design concerns of economy, utility, durability, and comfort.
Green buildings not only reduce their impact on the environment, but are also cost effective. We provide the following products and services to achieve the goal of making your property completely environment-friendly:
- Mud Plaster – This is commonly a blend of clay, fine aggregate, and fibre. They are more water-resistant, and more durable as well.
- Mud Tanks – A mud tank is an underground pit into which rainwater from rooftops, courtyards or artificially prepared catchments flows. It is a very traditional way to conserve water. There are different kinds of mud tanks that we can provide according to the requirement and feasibility. For example, taanka, johad, etc.
- Eco-friendly Insulation – It helps to keep the property cold in the summers, and warm in the winters, which helps keep people more comfortable. Well insulated houses also save energy, thus lowering operating costs.
- Water Management – Complete water management is an integral part of green buildings. Green buildings must be completely Net Water Positive, meaning, there should be absolutely no wastage of water, but in fact they can also help in recharging the groundwater. This can be achieved by various methods of Rainwater Harvesting, complete Wastewater Treatment, and some other ways.
- Construction using local products – We help in using all available local products. If construction takes place using most or all local products, it saves money, as well as energy to transport the materials from a relatively remote place.